The joy of your own garden
Here is where you can get rid of your green cuttings:
You can bring small quantities, of up to one car boot full, to the recycling yards "An der Talle" and "Driburger Strasse" or to the central disposal site Alte Schanze free of charge. Larger quantities are only accepted at the central disposal site Alte Schanze for a small charge.
If you like, we can come to you. Up to a quantity of 8 m³, we collect green cuttings such as tree loppings and hedge trimmings.
You can dispose of larger quantities than 8 m³ at the local market gardens. Those who can transport it themselves can also take larger quantities of green cuttings to the central disposal site Alte Schanze.
How the ASP pick-up service works:
1.You can look up the possible times and order the collection directly on the page (red banner). Or you can make an appointment with us by telephone. Normally, we come to you within one week.
2. Put the green cuttings out at 7:00 AM on the arranged collection day, at the side of the road or in the house driveway.
3. ASP will collect your green cuttings during the collection day.
4. You then receive an invoice on the quantity of waste collected, the sum of which is calculated as follows:
|-||For up to 4 m³ with a branch diameter <10 cm, single charge of 26 €|
Over 4 up to 8 m³ with a branch diameter <10 cm,
- How to sort your waste correctly
- Everything about bulk waste
- What is electrical/electronic scrap?
- Where to take garden waste to?
- Hazardous materials are special refuse
- Online form for special collection
- Where to buy garbage bags and bulky waste prepaid cards
- Where is the next recyclable glass container and clothes drop-off?
- The Paderborn recycling yards